Saturday, February 27, 2010

Swagger...version BETA.

I have to say the man who invented swagger, like the way Soulja Boy talks about it today is none other than the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

Case and point is in the following video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHjxjGlkMo

Now I don't know about you, but the way he moves not only in his signature pops, locks, and spins... but the way he follows that woman around. He's like a predator. He's got SWAGGER to spare. Look at his face when he is singing to the girl when she is in the alley. That face is all attitude, all confidence. It makes me smile. I guess I should mention that Moon Walker was my favorite movie when I was 7 years old, but that isn't really a factor in my decision.

Urban Dictionary defines swagger as follows: a person's style- they way they walk, talk, dress. He even sings about it in his own song for Pete's sake. Therefore, I think Michael Jackson from this day forward, postmortem should also be called. The King of Swagger.

No comments: