Thursday, January 21, 2010

Morning Breakfast.

The agency I work for, when vying for the Humane Society account, decided it would go big or go home during the pitch. The results were dogs in our office. Four people in the agency, now three since one moved away, adopted dogs from the Humane Society, and the proceeded to bring them to work everyday. Teams were created to help with walking them, cleaning up after them and dog sitting if the owner was going to be out of town for a weekend. I think it is great and honestly, I love seeing them at work. It reminds me that I work in an advertising agency, not some big corporate hum-drum that would never allow such a thing.

However, I have to say when I am walking down to the cafeteria to get my breakfast and pass two pups on the floor below, the last thing I want to see is one of them taking a dump and the other one eating it. I mean I am sure they are just as hungry as I am at 9 a.m. and they just want some grub...but that is enough to make this girl...almost...lose her appetite.

No comments: